Welcome to the American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Design Challenge Hall of Fame!
Since ANW Nation launched alongside the premiere of season eight in 2016, we’ve hosted the Obstacle Design Challenge. It’s a chance for the viewers to weigh in with their ideas and actually influence the gameplay on the course. Each season, a winning design is selected and turned into a real obstacle to be placed on the following year’s course.
The result? These designs have changed the paths and destinies of many Ninjas. The obstacles are creative, devilish, challenging, and intriguing. Each one has become iconic, coming back again and again in different forms to throw the Ninjas off track.
Here are all the winners of the American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Design Challenge!
- Kevin Brekke - Crank It Up
- First seen on: Kansas City Qualifiers
- Kevin Carbone - Deja Vu
- First seen on: National Finals Stage Two
- Tyler Rizzo - Barrel Roll
- First seen on: Seattle/Tacoma Qualifying course
- Josh Norton - Corkscrew
- First seen on: Semifinals course
- Jennie Bensley - Air Surfer
- First seen on: Night three of Qualifiers
Who will be next? Submit your idea to the 2021 Obstacle Design Challenge here!