The stakes are very high as we dig into Stage One of the American Ninja Warrior National Finals. Only the Ninjas who reach the buzzer can advance to the next round. The field gets slashed, and quickly.
Season 13’s Stage One includes new challenging obstacles, as well as the added element of Split Decision. It’s a tricky moment where Ninjas have to chase down a moving ring or take a much slower obstacle. Oh yeah, there’s a time limit. Needless to say, the ante has been upped.
Below, you’ll find a list of the Ninjas who have cleared Stage One, meaning we’ll see them again on Stage Two.
- You can find a recap of night one here.
- You can find a list with the full results of all the competitors here.
- You can find a recap of night two here.
- Here’s the list of all the stage two buzzers.
Stage One results:
- Jake Murray: 1:30.62
- Kyle Soderman: 2:03.96
- Isaiah Thomas: 2:13.88 (teen)
- Kaden Lebsack: 2:13.95 (teen)
- Joe Moravsky: 2:14.76 (Safety Pass used)
- Tyler Gillett: 2:19.10
- Josiah Pippel: 2:19.26 (teen)
- Tyler Yamauchi: 2:19.34
- Sean Bryan: 2:19.59
- Matt Bradley: 2:20.48
- Austin Gray: 2:20.72
- Brian Burkhardt: 2:23.12
- Vance Walker: 2:24.18 (teen)
- Jesse Labreck: 2:24.98
- Kai Beckstrand: 2:27.29 (teen)
- Tage Herringing: 2:29.19
- Isaiah Wakeham: 2:30.50
- Donovan Metoyer: 2:30.72
- Mike Silenzi: 2:30.97
- Kevin Carbone: 2:32.38
- Max Feinberg: 2:35.97 (teen)
- Elijah Browning: 2:36.48 (teen)
- Jonathan Godbout: 2:36.62 (teen)
- Ryan Meeks: 2:36.94
- Enzo DeFerrari Wilson: 2:42.67 (teen)
- Anthony Porter: 2:43.13
- Adam Rayl: 2:44.90