While we wait for American Ninja Warrior to return with the third night of the Qualifiers on June 21, we have some time to focus on other Ninja-related things. For example, it’s a great chance to take on Akbar Gbajabiamila’s #NinjaWarriorChallenge!
What’s that, you asked? Allow Akbar and Matt Iseman to demonstrate.
It’s a hilarious chance to prove your strength and control, or a chance to fall on your face. Here’s how to take part in the #NinjaWarrioChallenge
- Watch the video. (You can check that off the list with the video above.)
- Tag your friends to participate in the battle with you.
- Record yourself doing the challenge with your friend.
- Post the video on your IG.
- Hashtag #NinjaWarriorChallenge.
- Tag @Akbar_Gbaja, @Mattiseman, @ZuriHall
Here are some examples of the community taking up Akbar’s call to action!
Michelle Warnky Buurma and her husband clearly have what it takes to support each other.
Bootie Cothran rallied the bandwagon for the challenge.
These young Ninjas made it look easy.
True to Ninja Warrior’s nature, the challenge is a family affair.
This one is pretty dang impressive.
Ninjas never give up!
Just make sure you can trust your challenge partner!
Grab a friend and give the #NinjaWarriorChallenge a shot! American Ninja Warrior returns on Monday, June 21 at 9 pm on NBC.