Over the past few weeks, we’ve released a lot of details regarding American Ninja Warrior’s upcoming season 13. Didn’t have time to read all the articles? We’ve collected just the headlines below.
Here are the 10 things you should know about season 13 of American Ninja Warrior!
But before we get to that, we’ve seen this question asked a few times online, so it’s worth repeating: There are NO live audiences at any of the tapings for season 13.
- The season will include a small group of selected teens who will take part in the regular competition.
- The Qualifiers will be recorded in the Tacoma Dome at the end of March.
- There is no walk-on line for the Qualifiers.
- The Mega Wall will return in the Qualifiers. The Ninjas will be allowed one attempt on it.
- There will be no Power Tower at the Qualifiers.
- All the advancing Ninjas will go to Los Angeles for the Semifinals in mid-April.
- The top two Ninjas from each Semifinals episode will race on the Power Tower for the Safety Pass (a re-do on Stage One or Two of the National Finals).
- The finalists will go to Las Vegas for the National Finals in May.
- The National Finals will once again have all four stages and a potential $1 million prize.
- Season 13 will debut on Monday, May 31 at 8 pm EST/PST on NBC.
That’s what we know! What’s left on your mind? What are you wondering about season 13?