UPDATE: This round is now closed. You can review the winning run here.
You’ve cast your votes and American Ninja Warrior season four is in its final round! It’s time to decide who had the best buzzer of the season. This is going to be a three way vote between:
- Elet Hall - 2012 Northeast Regionals
- Bull Bullard - 2012 Southeast Regionals
- Drew Drechsel - 2012 Finals
Who had the best buzzer of season four?
This poll is closed
Wondering how we got here? You can review the results of the second round of voting here. The winner of this season has major bragging rights on their own. Later on, that run will come up once again when we pit the season winners against one another to discover the “greatest buzzer” in American Ninja Warrior history.
Well, greatest buzzer from seasons four through 11. There are some parameters guiding this little game. You can read about those below.
- We’re starting with season four in 2012.
That was the first season the show started traveling from location to location, and that the National Finals were held in Las Vegas. Also, we’re starting with this season because that’s as far back as we can find videos for the runs on one of the two different official YouTube accounts that archive them. This one with G4 and USA Network videos and this one with NBC videos.
- The run has to have a video on one of those channels.
We feel it’s important for the voters to be able to watch the runs. That way, even if they weren’t watching way back in 2012, they can still participate in the vote. We realize this excludes buzzer runs that aren’t posted. The system is not perfect. We’ve accepted that.
- They have to hit a buzzer.
There are many, MANY ways to qualify a run as great: If the person made history of some kind, if they overcame something, if they just really grit it out. But our mind exploded trying to figure out a bracket of polls that included ALL the runs, so we’re just talking about buzzers this time.
- The original match ups are pretty random.
They’re just related to how the videos are sorted on the YouTube pages. No other thought went into it. Oh well. :)
- If an additional run is needed to balance the bracket, we’ll include the “Last Ninja Standing” run of that season. Think of it as a wildcard.
- We’ll move through all the seasons, and then circle back through the rounds.