Usually, around this time of the year, we put together a list of our favorite episodes from the past season of American Ninja Warrior. This year, we want you to do it. Help us rank your favorites episodes of season 12!
Here’s how it will work. Below, we’ve listed out the episodes and provided a little reminder of what took place in each one. Under that, you’ll find a poll with all the episodes. Vote for your favorite episode. When we organize the results, the episode with the most votes will take first place, the second most votes will take second place, third most votes... etc. etc. If we run into a tie, well, we’ll figure that out when we get there!
So which was your favorite episode of American Ninja Warrior season 12?
- The introduction of Ring Chaser, a new obstacle.
- Nate Hansen’s inspiring run.
- Pauline Avila shared her story from the frontline of the pandemic.
- Her husband, Jody Avila, took the top time of the night.
- JJ Wood’s introduced us to Ninjas For Black Lives
- Ashley McConville completed the course
- Nick Hanson beat the Mega Wall but did not make the top 12
- Jake Murray started his speedy season
- Thomas Stillings hit the buzzer for his wife, Zoe.
- Sean Bryan overcame a shoulder injury to complete the course.
- OG Ninja David Campbell earned $10,000 on the Mega Wall.
- Jessie Graff returned for another course completion.
- Tiana Webberley earned her first buzzer.
- Rookie Amir Malik blew everyone away.
- Joe Moravsky got the Mega Wall and made it to the Power Tower.
- Joe and Michael Torres battled it out to try to save their teams.
- We met Corkscrew, season 11’s Obstacle Design Challenge winner.
- Donovan Metoyer pulled a 360 twist on the way up the Warped Wall.
- Tyler Gillett hit the buzzer for cousin Bill.
- Jesse Labreck and Chris DiGangi pushed to the ninth obstacle and the Finals.
- Najee Richardson needed his inhaler on the course and still bested all 10 obstacles.
- Lance Pekus fell frustratingly early.
- Jessie Graff was tossed by Corkscrew but advance to the Finals.
- Akbar tied to call Joe Moravsky the “dad bod” Ninja.
- We met Dragonback, the new ninth obstacle.
- Najee Richardson once again ripped through the course.
- Austin Gray made his presence known with an impressive completion.
- Jesse Labreck completed the course and put herself into position for the top eight.
- Joe Moravsky’s fall moved Amir Malik into eighth place.
- Jake Murray, arguably the fastest Ninja of the season, lost the Power Tower playoff race with Amir.
- Daniel Gil and Adam Rayl had a breathless battle of the titans.
- Daniel Gil became the season 12 champion and winner of $100,000.
Okay, time to vote! Don’t see the poll? Comment with your favorite episode and we’ll still count it as a vote.
Vote for your favorite episode of season 12
This poll is closed
Qualifiers night one
Qualifiers night two
Qualifiers night three
Qualifiers night four
Semi-Finals night one
Semi-Finals night two
Finals night one
Finals night two (Season finale)