To date, 20 women have defeated the Warped Wall on American Ninja Warrior and we’re here to celebrate all of them!
First, let’s get something out of the way. This post was inspired by the collage @NinjaWarrior_Fan created on Instagram. Look at it. Soak in all the power and glory of these Ninja Warriors.
We gazed at that image for quite some time, reliving the memory of watching those runs as we were reminded of each of them. Defeating the Warped Wall is a milestone in ANY Ninja’s career. If it happens in the Qualifiers, it means you’ve reached the buzzer. If it happens in the City Finals, it means you’re part of a small group of Ninjas who made it to the back half of the course.
In American Ninja Warrior’s 12 seasons, 20 women have climbed the Warped Wall. We’ve reached the point where there’s no reason for Matt Iseman or Akbar Gbajabiamila to call out the number as it’s achieved. While it’s not exactly common place just yet, some of the novelty of the accomplishment has worn off and that’s just how it should be. We’re getting used to seeing women smash that obstacle and move deeper into the competition.
Below, you’ll find a list of all 20 women who’ve reached the top of the Warped Wall to date. We also managed to find videos of all those runs where they reached their first Warped Walls!
- Kacy Catanzaro: Dallas Qualifiers - Season six
- Michelle Warnky Buurma: St. Louis Qualifiers - Season six
- Meagan Martin: Denver Qualifiers - Season six
- Jessie Graff: Venice City Finals - Season seven
- Jesse Labreck: Philadelphia City Finals - Season eight
- Allyssa Beird: Cleveland Qualifiers - Season nine
- Rebekah Bonilla: Los Angeles City Finals - Season nine
- Barclay Stockett: San Antonio City Finals - Season nine
- Casey Rothschild: Philadelphia Qualifiers - Season 10
- Abby Clark: Minneapolis Qualifiers - Season 10
- Anna Shumaker: Los Angeles City Finals - Season 10
- Tiana Webberley: Los Angeles City Finals - Season 10
- Rachael Goldstein: Miami City Finals - Season 10
- Sandy Zimmerman: Seattle/Tacoma Qualifiers - Season 11
- Maggi Thorne: Oklahoma City Finals - Season 11
- Taylor Amann: Oklahoma City Finals - Season 11
- Karen Wiltin: Oklahoma City Finals - Season 11
- Mady Howard: Seattle/Tacoma City Finals - Season 11
- Jeri D’Aurelio: Cincinnati City Finals - Season 11
- Ashley McConville: Night two of Qualifiers - Season 12
We’re absolutely certain this list is going to grow in season 13 in beyond. Pretty soon, it will be too large to keep up with!