It’s almost a new year and a new decade! It’s the time of year when we sit down to think about what we want to do over the next 365 days and set goals that challenge us to do something different.
Unfortunately, many of us make resolutions and then don’t follow through, so here are a few tips for keeping the ones you set this year:
- Challenge yourself, but also make your resolutions and goals realistic.
- Plan ahead. If you set a goal to go to the gym 3 times/week, plan for it in your schedule so other things don’t come up.
- Tell your friends and family about it so they can help you stay accountable. Even better if they want to join in with you!
- Celebrate small successes. Keep track of your progress and reward yourself for consistency!
Need some ideas? Here are a few Ninja-related suggestions to get you started:
- Find a new Ninja gym with The Ninja Passport or Ninja Guide
- Try a new sport, like rock climbing
- Push your limits by signing up for a 5K, half-marathon, or obstacle course race
- Sign up for a Ninja competition
- Compete on ANW (The deadline submission has passed, but good luck to those who got theirs in!)
- Find a Ninja group to train with
Tell us what’s on your list for 2020 in the comments!