Our second batch of American Ninja Warrior National Finalists comes to us from the Dallas region. When all was said and done, five Ninjas were able to reach the buzzer. The Nail Clipper, an obstacle that debuted in Cleveland during season nine, proved to be just as tricky as ever. That was the obstacle Ninjas needed to race to in order to have a shot at moving on.
You can find a recap of the episode here.
Here are the top finalists headed to Las Vegas.
- Daniel Gil: Complete - 3:54.73
- Matthew Day: Complete - 4:37.10
- Josh Salinas: Complete - 4:38.49
- Jeremiah Morgan: Complete - 5:16.53
- Mathis Owhadi: Complete - 5:37.17
- Thomas Stillings: Fall Out - 3:06.96
- Abel Gonzalez: Fall Out - 3:31.85
- Brian Burkhardt: Nail Clipper - 1:40.86
- Elliot Jolivette: Nail Clipper - 2:24.68
- Karsten Williams: Nail Clipper - 2:27.76
- Andrew Swinghamer: Nail Clipper - 2:33.66
- Mike Murray: Nail Clipper - 2:48.77
- Brent Steffensen: Nail Clipper - 2:50.72
- Josh Norton: Nail Clipper - 4:03.23
- Kevin Jordan: Nail Clipper - 4:10.84
Top two women moving on to the National Finals
- Barclay Stockett: Nail Clipper - 4:25.20
- Brittany Hanks: Broken Bridge - 1:55.96