Allyson Felix reviewed the Miami Qualifiers on this episode of Ninja Warrior Weekly. She covers a lot in under four minutes, so be sure to check it out!
Here’s the rundown:
- Bootie Cothran kicked off the episode with his first buzzer, and the first time an American Ninja Warrior lead run was a course completion.
- The Move of the Week took place on the Slippery Summit. Both Morgan “Moose” Wright and Drew Drechsel used a backwards strategy that found them success.
- Jessie Graff is one of the top competitors. Period.
- There’s no forgetting Ryan Stratis’ run for $10k.
- The Warrior of the Week is Gabe Stewart, the MSD coach who had us all in tears.