It’s finally happened. This series of articles is pointless! Not that we’re mad at that because it means that every single competitor in the American Ninja Warrior Cleveland City Finals got a few moments of screen time.
We saw on TV: 33 Ninjas tried to hit the buzzer
Night of recording: Yup, 33 Ninjas!
We saw on TV: 20 Ninjas fail the Nail Clipper
Night of recording: Heck yes. 20 Ninjas fell here. It was BRUTAL.
While we did see it on TV, it’s interesting to call out that three Ninjas failed the Rolling Log and three fell on the Razor’s Edge. Just a little reminder that even in the City Finals, you can never underestimate those early obstacles.
Here are all the competitors, and where they completed their runs
Please note: These are unofficial results based on witnessing the competition first hand. If you think I’ve miss-recorded something, let me know in the comments! Additionally, names are organized by obstacle and listed in no particular order beyond that.
But we did see all the competitors on TV, so we’re feeling pretty confident with our results this week!
- Mike Shuck: Rolling Log
- Tori Clement: Rolling Log
- Sean Noel: Rolling Log
- Fabio Figueiredo: Razor’s Edge
- Annika Nieshalla: Razor’s Edge
- Kevin Weng: Razor’s Edge
- Steve Allen: I-Beam Gap
- Alexi Matousek: I-Beam Gap
- Mark Ribeiro: I-Beam Gap
- Cory Cook: I-Beam Gap
- Derek Mathews: Salmon Ladder
- Jonathan Angelilli: Nail Clipper
- Patrick Lavanty: Nail Clipper
- Daniel Arnold: Nail Clipper
- Samer Delgado: Nail Clipper
- Naeem Mulkey: Nail Clipper
- Mike Meyers: Nail Clipper
- Michelle Warnky: Nail Clipper
- Jon Alexis Jr.: Nail Clipper
- Matthew Ilgenfritz: Nail Clipper
- Tyler Cravens: Nail Clipper
- Jesse Labreck: Nail Clipper
- Chris DiGangi: Nail Clipper
- Mike Bernardo: Nail Clipper
- Michael Torres: Nail Clipper
- Allyssa Beird: Nail Clipper
- Judas Licciardello: Nail Clipper
- Najee Richardson: Nail Clipper
- James McGrath: Nail Clipper
- Dan Galiczynski: Nail Clipper
- Anthony DeFranco: Nail Clipper
- Jamie Rahn: Complete
- Joe Moravsky: Complete