Getting to Stage Two of the American Ninja Warrior National Finals is no small task. It means you’ve already survived three grueling courses, including Stage One.
When the Ninjas stepped onto the course at the National Finals, they knew there were no saves left. There was a time limit. Two minutes and 20 seconds to defeat eight obstacles. There was no top field that would move on based on making it the farthest the fastest. You hit the buzzer or you went no where.
When Stage One was said and done, our field of 90 Ninjas had been cut down to 17, this is the lowest number of finishers American Ninja Warrior has seen in years.
Before we watch them take on stage Two on Monday, September 12, let’s take a look at all the Ninjas who managed to make it there.
What they faced:
- Snake Run
- Propeller Bar
- Giant Log Grip
- Jumping Spider
- Sonic Curve
- Warped Wall
- Broken Bridge
- Flying Squirrel
Who made it through
- Grant McCartney: Full run here
- Michael Torres: Full run here
- Brian Arnold: Full run here
- Chris Wilczewski: Watch his Philadelphia City Finals run
- Daniel Gil: Full run here
- Thomas Stillings: Full run here
- Flip Rodriguez: Full run here
- Jessie Graff: Full run here
- Josh Levin: Watch his LA City Finals run
- Adam Rayl: Watch his pre-run interview
- Drew Drechsel: Full run here
- Najee Richardson: Full run here
- Nicolas Coolridge: Watch his 2015 Venice City Finals run
- Neil Craver: Full run here
- Ethan Swanson: Watch his 2013 submission video
- Joe Moravsky: Full run here
- Jake Murray: Full run here
Who’s on your short list to make it to Stage Three? Tell us in the comments here!